Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Florida Gators again

Breaking news...reporter-Mum sends an email to SFO-to-LON HQ to report that the University of Florida Gators (one of my Alma Mater Studiorum) have once again achieved some level of sports authority...

...(since you missed out on the Gators winning the football national championship) I'm here to tell you they won the (basketball) Final Four - March Madness - whatever - championship last night, and the strange thing is they beat Ohio State again. I bet there's a serious anti Florida feeling in Columbus today. Can a Waterford basketball be far behind??

- Mum


Please note that even my Mum knows that I have trouble with the seasons in sport and clearly points out that they have just one a basketball tournament. Pretty important distinction for someone like me who is still trying to figure out why they call it cricket anyway.

No comments: