Friday, February 01, 2008

I slept with Superman, Spidey and Captain Jack Sparrow...

After a meeting in Houston, I flew through Miami to spend some time with my friend Ali and her family in Coral Gables. Ali and her husband have three lovely little boys.

Got kicked out of their room so I could sleep in amongst the most fabulous collection of super hero's I've ever seen. This is the view from my twin bed. Superman has certainly got better looking than what I remember of him. The pirates of the Caribbean sheets were also fun. Please not that the planets in front of superman actually glow in the dark, but Ules had some trouble with getting th eorder right so I think they are all revolving around saturn. Ali says that because he didn't go to catholic school. I took umbrage at that, being a public school girl myself...

No comments: