Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mad Men Mad Men Mad Men

Oh I really love Sunday evenings because that is when BBC is showing Mad Men. Tonight's episode ended up with our hero in a village bar listening to a folk song about the River Zion, meanwhile Mr. Sterling head of the ad agency is having it off with the head secretary at the agency. They leave the hotel separately but end up standing on the street just near each other while they are both rying to get a cab while the folk song is still in the background.

omg the symbolism is like getting hit over the head with a beautifully crafted photograph.

All brings to mind MFNY who used to work at an ad agency and looks a bit like the wife in the story - right, Nancy?!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Of course, I too, LOVE Mad Men! I even saw some reminents of the actions on that show in the early 80's. Yikes! Hope you feel better Sian. Take my geography quiz. I love that game!