Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tough life day 3


tough life day 3
Originally uploaded by sillewellyn.

Tuesday afternoon

OK spent the full day out today from about 11 - 5 by the pool. I was so covered up in sunscreen that I barely knocked the blue off my pale legs. Good thing. My face is getting a nice glow. Its hotter than hell out there, if you are in the sun. I can't decide if its this hot in Florida. I'm not really the resort type and never went to one in Florida so I'm comparing apples to oranges. It certainly drier here than Florida, I keep thinking of Yost saying that in Tampa, "It's Africa hot" this year. So now technically I am in Africa so I should be able to tell. I'm told the weather forecast for tomorrow every night- for the last 3 nights it's been listed as high of 39C and low of 29C with the ocean temp of 28.2C on Tuesday and 28.5C on Wednesday (suspiciously accurate those sea measurements). Now if I could just get to the internet I could tell you what that was in F - which is the only way I really know how to compare.

Checked my blackberry today and had a few text messages with friends around the world. Had felt slightly guilty that I hadn't checked before but there is no reception in my room, only by the pool. Strange. I tell everyone I will check back in on Thursday.

No comments: