Saturday, April 09, 2011

leg 9 April

have held off on the gross leg pictures but as this blog is sort of my diary, too, I thought I should record the leg with scar.  Its not too gross right now just a heck of a scar.  In April I have made some big strides .  Back to work full time and walking with out a stick around the flat and office.  I still look like a toddler but getting more stable.  Not quite so freaked out when someone walks near me too quickly.

March was tough as I kept thinking I would be better more quickly.  This is taking forever. So as it is 9 April, it has been six months and seven days since I was hit.  Still hurts a lot, when I first stand up.  At physio I am now doing small lunges and standing on one leg.  Have been ok'ed to use the cross trainer getting on and off is a bit tricky but its nice to be doing something that makes your heart go.

Roll on, summer!

No comments: