Thursday, August 24, 2006

This is my living room


In San Francisco, my living room is bright and airy, I live in an old hat factory in an industrial (and sunny) part of town. I've been here in this building for a year now. In that time I've come to enjoy my neighbors and all their dogs, who run up and down the corridor and greet me when I come in the building. I love that feeling, being greeted by a dog; and not really having to deal with a dog. The dogs even get a long with my cats - but more about that later.

Its hard to imagine living in a place without much light. Since there is not a lot of sunny bright light in London, I think I'll need to realy carefully consider aspect (east and south) and windows. or maybe I'll just get really bright lights and tan in my living room...

No comments: