Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas at Sian's new flat

Oh the joys of being able to access my blog! Yay! I'm back in communication. Blogger is out of beta and I am using Mozilla Firefox and so I can easily log in now, all is right with the world on this lovely January Day.

OK, so its not lovely in fact at 4 its dark and I haven't had the required amount of chocolate that I have been used to over the last week. On the other hand, its warm inside and I get to go home in a couple of hours and watch the (hopefully) recorded version of Torchwood a weird sci-fi program that I have grown to love not only becasue its set in Cardiff - but also becasue its weird and I think comes out of Dr. Who.

Did I mention it gets dark early here? Thus I need to watch more tv in January. Thanks for all those lovely notes at christmas, I'll write y'all back soon. BTW, this is my flat looking out into the back garden with a way-to-big tree stuffed in the dining area. Hope your holidays were grand.

4 comments:

Iris Mayes said...

I'm so relieved you are back on line!! I finally got around to checking your blog and then nothing for so many days. I thought maybe you went to Georgia for the holidays or an exotic locale...

Anonymous said...

It doesn't look gray, the outdoors look green and bright, the tree is beautiful and perfect in size for its setting. I actually thought at first that the picture was a stock Christmas picture - it's so cheery. It really does look like a nice place to live, and I hope that you still get a little thrill of excitement when you think of where you are and what you are doing.

Are you completely a tea drinker? Are you taking requests for blog subjects??? Can you write a little about all those awesome cookies they eat with their tea?

jenifer lake said...

ooo - i want to hear all about the tea i will drink for my visitation rights too :)

Anonymous said...

We're missing you here, but your new home looks cozy and smart like all your homes always do. Happy New Year from dark and also quite cold San Francisco.

xoxoxo
Vanessa & Susan