Thursday, February 08, 2007

Moms and babies


Completely off topic--just to remind you the topic is me moving to London and the delights I find there--I was in San Francisco visiting Henry and his parents and another new baby joined in the party, the one NOT in blue is the newest addition to my ever-growing cadre of under-one friends, Riley.

As you can see San Francisco was bright and sunny. Now I am in Phoenix headed to Florida; where it is completely possible I will get too much sun and begin to look forward to grey London. Oh, and the camera batteries died so no pictures of this portion of the trip - so imagine the lovely Arizona Biltmore Hotel in all its FLW-inspired beauty on gorgeous winter days in the 70s during the day and 40s at night. Then imagine me writhing in pain from some sort of food poisoning. Shout outs to friend BF who decided to call a doctor and get those so important drugs! Sigh, you would think I would be a good traveler by now.

1 comment:

jenifer lake said...

you didn't come to visit dixie? what??! :)