Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Marcia and Me -Paris - from early March

This was late in the day and we were in citroen park. it was looking a bit shabby, possibly more shabby than it actually was since it was grey and the end of a touristy day. Bailey is the photographer.

The thing I like most about this photograph is that I have NO DEA what we are saying and why it was so funny. It also reminds me that I apparently only travel in the winter because all photographs of me include coats and scarves. This red one is a favorite! we had a great time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo (of course) - I think we were cracking up trying to speek anglish with franch accents, like zees, oui oui.

funny thing - showed these photos to our friend kaite and she immediately asked if it was citroen park in the 15h...turns out her friends that she stays with live nearby.