Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dylan in repose


Don't know why I find it necessary to post pictures of my cat - but I do. This is Dylan looking regal in my living room-actually here its known as my reception room - doesn't that sound more regal? It also gives you a pretty good view of my bookshelves. Makes me look really intellectual doesn't it? Don't be fooled, its all a front.

Anyway, Dylan has had kind of a rough summer. I traveled a lot in July and August and he was pretty pissed off. He's 19 years old and expects better treatment than to be left home with only his companion, Morgana (a spry 17 years old) for company. He has started to get very thin - which is very unlike him. He was a robust two year old, 18 pound alley cat, when I adopted him in 1992. Now he's just an old gentleman cat who likes his food and water and a warm lap.

1 comment:

jenifer lake said...

hello regal dylan in the reception room!!