Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Funny that the minute I start blogging again...

my internet connection starts to get all flaky on me. I can only get online every so often. Makes no sense. Ever since I moved to SF in 2003, I've bundled phone, internet and cable. These bundled services have been remarkably stable. I rarely lose connections, could be because I moved away from the horrendous storms of the south east United States and there fore just had less lightning, hurricanes and tornadoes to contend with. So I notice it much more when I cannot get online.

Think about all the things you do with the internet these days. Want to find out what time the movies starts, the population of Doha, the correct way to set a table, the phone number for pizza delivery, what people are saying about your blog... all require a decent internet connection.

*****HUGE DIGRESSION my spell check thinks internet should be spelled Internet, with a capital "I". What do you think about that?*****

So as any red blooded liberal would now likely comment, gosh, we really need to make sure more folks get access to th einternet so they can join the early 21st Century.

Enough said, I'm currently back on line so I'm going to post a slew of things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the computer wants internet to be capitalized because it is egocentric. In fact, I think my name should now be in all caps...MFNY. or NJYQOTW. Works for me.

Glad to have you back on blog. We missed you. Now join facebook and join your HS buddies, you foreigner.