Saturday, December 19, 2009

snow on creampuff


snow on creampuff
Originally uploaded by sillewellyn.

Here is day 2 of the big London snow. Actually, it has not been that bad but I did have to leave creampuff at home for the day. I'm not that confident of London drivers, icy roads and my ability to negotiate both of them. It would have been cold but I am now getting used to dressing for the weather.

I still say there is nothing better to put an exclamation point at the end of your day than riding home through the streets of London. If its been a particularly harrowing day; I drive across town and go up through Regent's Park. Its dark and green and in the summer lovely. IN the winter its cold and dark and lonely but its still a nice end.

Hope your last Saturday before Christmas is not too busy.

No comments: