Thursday, August 06, 2009

Bob enjoys the English seaside


summer beach trip to Brighton
Originally uploaded by sillewellyn.

My friends Bob and Jen visited me in early August on the way back from a two month jaunt through Europe. We spent a delightful week in London and did a small side trip to Brighton. The day was a complete English seaside treat: it was grey, then it rained, the beach was a pebble beach, it was slightly cold and we had fish and chips. The only think I didn't make them do was change underneath a towel or sit beside one of those weird stripey beach wind blockers they have at the beach in the UK.

As you can see Bob was really enjoying himself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices seeking the sneakers were around 310 dollars on every site. But for all I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 220 dollars everwhere. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?