Monday, August 17, 2009

creampuff parked


creampuff parked
Originally uploaded by sillewellyn.

I finally bought a Vespa. I've only been talking about it for about a zillion years. Isn't she a beauty? She's a cream coloured, 1997 ET4 125 cc Vespa. She's had six previous owners and she's only done 12000 miles. There are bits of her which are held on with zip ties (! I love that) but she's still elegant and probably not going to be the first one stolen when it comes to choosing a bike to steal.

I've been scootering to work for 2 weeks now and I'm having trouble remembering what its like to take the bus or the tube. I rush out of work at 6 pm because I cannot wait to ride her home. Last Thursday I left work and just drove around Regent's Park for no apparent reason, other than I could.

1 comment:

irecll said...

keep your motor running...head out on the highway... looking for adventure...what ever comes my waaaay! born to be wild...BORN TO BE WI-III-ILDDDDD!

we want some action shots!