Saturday, September 13, 2008

Arthur's Seat with Mum and Dad


So far behind! I never posted this picture of Edinburgh's Arthur's Seat hill. Mum, Dad and I climbed (ok its a walk but it felt like a climb) it when they came to visit in April! Love this picture, because we got very close to the top and I just petered out. Mum kept on for a while further - that's her seated on the boulder in the foreground, left hand side. Dad, feeling he had to accomplish it, went all the way to the top. He is one of those specks you see in the upper left corner on the out cropping. It was a very cold day especially for the Floridians but it was really great.

We ended the day at a pub in Leith, watching a semi contentious football game between rivals. Luckily we had no idea who either side was so we just went ahead and cheered for the team the whole pub was rooting for and made lots of friends.

Now I'm just rambling, aren't I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ramble away sian, I'm glad you have posted several items! I was getting tired of those summer flowers!

jenifer lake said...

i canNOT wait to come visit again!!! :)