Friday, September 12, 2008

Did a lot of knitting this spring and summer


what the hell, I've already shown you my cats. I might as well show you the knitting I've been doing this summer and really seal my reputation as a swinging London chick - Not. I bought this lovely yarn in Edinburgh on a trip the first Fall I was was here. Its been one of those projects you just keep plugging away at - not thinking just sitting there watching re-runs of Inspector Morse, or Midsummer Murders or some other total murder mystery tele.

The Longer I live in England the more I find I am actually becoming Miss Marple. I guess that's no surprise since I was into mysteries and knitting before moving but now I find its all coalescing into a potential Agatha Christie plot.

Good thing, too, otherwise life would be very dull.

No comments: