Thursday, January 25, 2007

footprints in the snow

OK its sad tale when all you can say is that yesterday I saw this bird print in the snow and I took a picture. We are working on the twenty-millionth iteration of a document at work and thus going a bit stir crazy, so I don't get out much; except to walk to and from work.

Big news is that this weekend I am going to a house warming in BedZED! All planners will be thrilled at my report. For those of you NOT in the know BedZED is the Beddington Zero Energy Development is the UK's largest carbon-neutral eco-community. Hopefully it will result in better pictures than bird feet in the snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no footprints in the snow in Florida, so I would find them interesting. It's so hot still, no sweater weather this year.

Anonymous said...

bedZED I love that, and I want to know all about this...you know that!