Friday, January 26, 2007

Note the cat


Just to show you that it is sunny during the day in London, in the winter, on occasion, I opened the window at my posh new office and leaned out to take the picture above. This building across Hatton Garden, is currently going through regeneration. There are still a few folks left in the building; who of whom apparently was bothered by birds and set out a cat on the window. Look closely, third set of windows from the top, third sill from the right. I think its a fake cat since it hasn't moved in the two months we've been here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this morning on the Today show an apartment - a flat, I guess - in London that they claimed was 70 square feet (impossible, I think) in gross shape for $335,000. How much would one with a view of the bridge like the one in Match Point set me back? How about the one with a cat on the sill?

Sian said...

it was probably 70 square meters and with a view it would be ridiculous. This reminds me I need to see Matchpoint.