Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ballet Boyz at South Bank

Tonight, unday evening I went to see Ballet Boyz at the South Bank complex.

1) It was my second time at the South Bank Centre, which includes The Royal Festival Hall, The Hayward Gallery, Queen Elizabeth Hall and even more fabulous stuff. Its two year facelift nicely finished before I got here. Now the Royal Festival Hall opens up onto the Thames with a very nice river walk and unbelievable views across the river to the city. I highly approve and next time I will remember to take a camera because these web links don't do it justice.

2) The Ballet Boyz show was really amazing it was a "Gala" which apparently means a conglomeration of different companies each doing a small piece. The Boys themselves were very good as were their guest performers. I forgot how great dance can be - London is certainly full of it. There's an entire venue devoted to it; called Sadler Wells. That's next on the list!

No comments: