Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer Time!

That means time to "stand around out of doors drinking" here in London. This is a picture of some folks from work headed to a pub; Sarah carefully showing us the way. She's taking ACTing classes so its all about the gesture now.

Will you look at that crowd!? Beautiful Friday evening; work is over and all of London decides to go for a drink. So I decided to take a few more pictures of crowds out side of pubs. This is my tribute to my recent vistors Jen and Bob and their pub a day feature.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a drink!!! In a pub. In London. Is it only Tuesday, 11am???

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your pictures, but are all those people hanging out on a regular afternoon in a pub area? Or is there a special event? It really seems like a great happy hour scene.

Sian said...

all those people are hanging out in front of the pub for no reason other than the weather is nice. It is after work but nothing else special.