Friday, September 29, 2006

Cats on couches

The truth is I came to posses cats in 1992 becasue my friends Ross and Suz said my apartment needed them. So I got one, Dylan Thomas, a big orange tabby. I was then told that two cats were as easy as one and so I got Dylan his own cat, Morgana. So, really, I swear, I'm not cat person. However, they have been with me ever since and now they are making the move to the UK.

It is a real pain to take a cat to the UK. It involves multiple vet visits, microchipping, shots, blood tests and that's all before the six months wait. So this morning they had their last round of shots and their surrogate Mom, Candice, came to pick them up. Candice, the ever affable pet sitter and force of nature, will keep them here in SF for the six month waiting period. Finally, in March after being spoiled for six months they will be shipped to me in London.

All this is to explain why I felt it necessary to post pictures of Dylan and Morgana on my blog. Here they are soaking up the sun last Sunday, shedding all over the new brown couches. You gotta love them.

No comments: