Monday, November 20, 2006

Jeremy and Shira Visit

OK so this is really a picture of them visiting me in SF and they didn't believe me when I told them it was going to be cold in August.

Somehow I managed to not get a picture of them when they were in London. They came to visit two weeks ago and Robert also came into town from Oxford (see next post).

I didn't realize I was lonely until I walked into the hotel bar and saw them sitting there. It just kind of hit me that I hadn't just hung out with anyone - no agenda, no work, etc. - since I moved almost two months ago.

We had a great night out, despite the fact that Robert and Jeremy had offal for dinner. I was sorry I had to leave when it was time to go. It did remind me how much I like my friends though, I assume I'll have friends like that here, too.

No comments: