Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mysterious thingy

Tonight is my last night of homeless wandering. Unfortunately after my most recent back-and-forth to San Francisco, I couldn't get a decent hotel so I'm in a local hotel in Islington. It is the very bare-bonedness of this hotel that is dreary. I'm so sleepy that it probably doesn't matter. However, a brief tour of the hotel room, reveals this mysterious thingy on the wall. It says "unistrut" and I have no idea what it is supposed to do.

I spend a lot of time staring at things in London trying to figure out what they are for, I think I might just launch off on a whole new tangent, taking pictures of things I don't know what to do with in London. So, does anybody know what a "unistrut" is or why it would need to be embedded in a wall at eye level in a not-very-expensive hotel in Islington?

No comments: